Last updated: February 2017
1. Information We Collect
We may collect the following kinds of information:
1.1. Information you provide
Caring Solutions collects information from you when you provide it to us. This happens when you register for our website, use the Platform, or communicate with us, such as through our website, applications, email, SMS, over the telephone or in person. The information you provide us may include information that personally identifies you ("Personal Information" or "PI"), such as name, email address, phone number or your mailing address. We also collect your credit card information in order to process payments for Care Services.
You may also provide us information about a person whose care is being managed through the Platform, such as that person’s Personal Information, conditions relative to the Care Services, special needs and preferences. You agree not to provide us information about any other person unless you have that person’s express permission.
1.2.Information provided to the Independent Caregivers
You or the Recipient may provide information to the Independent Caregivers. The Independent Caregivers will use the Platform to manage and communicate with you about the Care Services that they are providing, including by entering information about the Care Services and the recipient of the services into the Caring Solutions application and websites, which will make it available to us.
1.3. Information from cookies and similar devices
1.4. Information from mobile devices
1.5. Information based on standard web protocols
When you access our website through a browser, application or other client, like other web providers, our servers automatically record certain information. This data is recorded in server logs and may include information such as your web request, your interaction with the website, the website that you were visiting when you came to our website, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and language, the date and time of your request, and your cookie data.
2. Information Usage
Here are the ways that we use the information that we collect:
- to provide the Platform to you;
- to connect you with Independent Caregivers;
- to the Independent Caregivers and determine their eligibility to participate in the Platform;
- to improve our services and develop new services;
- to perform statistical, demographic and marketing analyses, including to determine;
- how users interact with the Platform;
- the level of interest in the Platform;
- to customize products and services for you;
- to contact you about the Platform, the Care Services and the Independent Caregivers, and send you information that you have requested;
- to notify you of any changes to the Platform;
- o protect the rights, safety or property of Caring Solutions, our partners and our users. In addition, the Independent Caregivers will use the information to provide and communicate about the Care Services.
In addition, the Independent Care Pros will use the information to provide and communicate about the Care Services.
3. Sharing of Personal Information
Caring Solutions may share your Personal Information with third parties as follows:
- With Independent Caregivers, so that they may provide and communicate about the Care Services;
- With individuals involved in the Recipient’s care, such as family members;
- With people or organizations that you authorize, including people you have engaged to provide you services such as doctors or other care providers;
- Where we have a good faith belief that it is necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental requirement; (b) enforce any applicable terms of our Platform, (c) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Caring Solutions, its partners, its users or the public.
5. Updating Your Personal Information
You can contact us by emailing us by calling 1-877-369-5602 and we will make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your Personal Information in order to correct, amend, or delete it unless prohibited by law. We may decline to process requests if it would require effort disproportionate to the privacy risk, would violate the rights of others or would prejudice an ongoing legal proceeding or investigation. Because of the way we make back-up copies of our data, residual copies of the information may remain in our backup systems. We also may not be able to delete Personal Information that you havesubmitted through public activities, and even after removal and it may remain viewable in cached and archived locations or on other websites not within our control. We may charge a reasonable fee to access your Personal Information if to do so would require disproportionate effort. Updating or deletion of your Personal Information will not have any effect on other information that Caring Solutions maintains.
We recognize that security is important and take reasonable measures to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. If you believe that the Personal Information you have provided us has been compromised, or if you become aware of a potential security vulnerability in our Platform, please contact us by calling 1-877-369-5602.
7. Communicating with You
7.1. Emails and other notifications
You agree that Caring Solutions may send you communications relating to your account and the Caring Solutions services. These communications may be through email, telephone, SMS or notifications through applications. You can elect not to receive certain marketing messages from Caring Solutions by email by following the instructions in the email or by contacting us, but you cannot elect not to receive administrative messages relating to your account or legal matters. You consent to receiving all legally-required notifications from Caring Solutions through display on our website, through the email you provide to us, or through the email associated with your Caring Solutions account, which may be the email associated with any of your third-party IM Websites or social networks through which you connect to Caring Solutions (such as Facebook).
7.2. Comments and Questions
Caring Solutions, LLC.
5104 Bigelow Commons
Enfield, CT 06082
8. Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
This website is intended for use by persons over the age of 18. Caring Solutions does not seek to collect information about children under the age of 18. No information should be submitted to or posted on this website by users under 18 years of age. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under age 18, please contact us by calling 1-877-369-5602.
9. Do Not Track
Caring Solutions does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.